Stainless Steel Balcony Glass Balustrade with Round Post
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||10 Meters|
|Transport Package:||Plywood+Carton+Bubble Film|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Certification: CE
- Surface Treatment: Brushed/Polished/Satin/Mirror
- Application: Porch,Balcony,Deck,Stair,Terrace
- Glass: 10/12/15/19 Tempered or Laminated
- Grade of Material: 304/316/316L
- Height: 900-1200mm or Customised
- Trademark: PRIMA
- Origin: China
- Frame Finishing: Not Coated
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Design: Side Mount/Fascia Mount
- Glass Option: Tempered Clear/Frosted/Tinted/Digital Printing
- Handrail Option: with or Without Top Handrail
- Usage: Indoor or Outdoor
- Specification: Customized
- HS Code: 7007111090
1. Stainless steel post
2. Tempered glass panel
3. Customized design available
4. Best quality and price
5. Meet your Building Code required
|Maximum Centres||1300mm||Stainless Steel Spigots Finish||Satin or Mirror|
Brushed or Polished
|Stainless Steel Grade||Grade 316 L(External, Marine grade)|
|Glass Option||Clear,Frosted or Tinted|
|Standard Height||1000/1067mm/1100 to top of rail|
Or customized height
|Post &Glass Measurements||Made To Measure(Price Vary)||Post Construction||Weld Plate,casting made|
|Glass Thickness||10mm Toughened|
|Mount Type||Top Or Fascia Mount|
What can we do for you ?
4:Price Match Guarantee
How to Measure up your Balustrade?
1:Get out your sketchpad and draw a bird's eye view of the area where you want the balustrade to be placed;
2:You can either draw all corner and end posts onto your sketch. Or alternatively measure the outside edge of the area.
3:Now that your end and corner posts are drawn or your outside measurements taken, insert the distances on your drawing.
4:With your measurements to hand you can now send in your drawings to us.
Plywood+Carbon+Woven bag +Bubble Film
1. Just screw, no welding, easy to intall
2. Detailed installation drawing and instruction of the glass railing will be provided
T/T 50% deposit, balance paind before shipment
How do we pack:
Well wrapped up in EPE foam in a Carton, and then put it in a Fully Sealed plywood crates
1. It is aesthetic but very useful achievement by the diligent work from our Profession designers, precise engineers and skilled workers.
2. Our products would be always strictly tested and pre-delivery installation Is a must. We provide thoughtful before-sale and after-sale service to the Customer all over the world Any enquiry, pls do not hesitate to contact me.